Who can use afterpay?
Afterpay is available to all people who:
- Live in Australia;
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number; and
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase.
To use Afterpay simply:
- Add your items to your shopping bag, and checkout as normal. Valid for amounts up to $500 with a debit card or $800 with a credit card.
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method.
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you’re done.
Interest Free, Receive your order immediately. The funds for the first payment will need to be available on your card at the time of purchase – that simple! Afterpay will remind you when payments are due and will process your payments automatically. Next time you use Afterpay, we’ll have all your details stored and ready to go!
Please note: If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid. Please see Afterpay terms and conditions HERE.
Our standard processing times do apply still when using afterpay.