Welcome to the craze!!
Gorgeous idea for the little ones to build the anticipation for Christmas Eve! This is also a perfect prop for your elf on a shelf.
The idea of a Christmas Eve box is to give it to the children (you could have one per family or one each!) To open on Christmas Eve. Some ideas to put inside your child’s box (not included with the box) would be:
- A new pair of pjs
- A Christmas movie/dvd
- A Christmas book
- A snack to eat for the movie
- Hot chocolate to make them sleep for Santa
- A Santa key to let Santa in if you don’t have a chimney (we sell these also)
- Some reindeer food
- A small gift to open
Let your imagination run wild(as kids do for Christmas)! They will love it. The bonus is it can be used year after year!
- Choose from Christmas Eve Box or just Christmas Box with your child’s name
- Made from 3mm mdf and measures approx 30cm square assembled x 18cm high. Comes assembled or unassembled, the choice is yours
- Plaque measures 28cm square
- Shoe box style lid
- If choosing unassembled, instructions will be included and you will need general PVA glue